Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Under Attack

What if Texas were being invaded by hordes of barbarians.
What if dark forces were aligning against Texas right now building a massive army of fierce fanatics.
What if said army of fanatics were preparing to stream over the borders to take this land that we took from the ones that came before us.
Would this be a time to defend our land?
Would we come together in this time of turmoil and displacement?
Would we find out who we really are?

I would not go overseas to fight in an idealogically unsound war on foreign soil, but I sure as hell would stand and fight to defend Texas.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I hear you there.

Wanting said...

me too...I have always avoided confrontation...let's face it...I'm meek and timid...but I also had to defend myself one night...it's amazing how you can do that w/o thinking...thank God...